- The program aims to attract and retain high talent applicants and provide them with developmental opportunities.
- The program offers the means to kick-start a professional career through a full-exposure opportunity to all different units that fall under the educational major of the BEEAH rotation program applicant.
Depending on business need.
As per labor law
- Expats – Self, should they be on BEEAH Sponsorship
- UAE Nationals – Self
6 Calendar Days
As per UAE Pension Federal Law
- Applicants are to have a minimum of a higher diploma or bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3 and above
- The applicants will go through a rigorous selection process that entails the below: (Maximum 2 Weeks)
Human Capital Panel interview – Emiratization and TA (1 DAY)
HOD, Hiring Manager and HRBP (2 to 3 days depending on HOD availability)
Internal Assessment (1 DAY)
- Basic Financial Skills
- MS Office (Excel Proficiency, Presentation)
- Case Study – Competencies: Problem Solving, Creative Thinking, Analytical Thinking.
External Assessment (1 DAY)
- Aptitude test and personality profiling (Psychometric)
GCEO, GCOO, GCHCO, HC (2 to 3 days depending on CEO availability)
- Applicants to present provided case study previously provided by BEEAH
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Confidence and English Literacy
- Research capabilities
- Employee will be placed as part of a set schedule of activities.
- Employee is required to present their learning outcomes to Human Capital and Stakeholders after each rotation opportunity
- After each rotation, Employee will be evaluated based on their performance by their supervisor.
- Company Rotation
- Overview and self-study of major projects – UAE, KSA and Egypt
- Rotation in set sub-departments and understanding of all processes followed by the company.
- Reviews conducted by all supervisors from each sub-department.
- Employee to choose a topic from a certain sub-section and search the market for current best practices and new ideas
- Final report and presentation are to be presented to the OD Team, concerned stakeholders and the HC Panel
From 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m – Flexible hours applied.
Monday to Thursday